Thursday 7 February 2013

Succeeding in Affiliate Marketing as a Non-US Citizen

Shawn Collins of blog.affiliatetip.com answers a question from a new affiliate about the prospects of succeeding when working outside the United States. QI just started looking into affiliate marketing (AM) a week ago, and I must say it’s pretty scary stuff. I have a look at ClickBank which is supposedly the best and user friendly for newbies like me, but the stuff they promote…….do people really buy those stuff? Or is it in affiliate marketing the products are just secondary to what the real deal is? I’m really confused now but not willing to give up yet soon. I only have 1 question for you, and your site has provided a very insideful detail on AM which I really enjoy reading and will be beneficial to AM rookies like me. My question — Do I stand a chance to make it to where you are today as a non-US citizen in affiliate marketing? OK maybe a few notches or several notches below, nevermind about how long it’s going to take me. I have the time and I intend to make this the last leg of my money making stunt. I’m 50 now and I live and work in a little place call Singapore all my life. A: There are many opportunities on Clickbank for affiliates, as well as a lot of other affiliate networks. The thing you have to determine is which niche you wish to promote. Is there is certain topic that is exciting to you that you’d like to make a site around? Otherwise, you could pick popular subjects and create sites about those areas of interest. After you have determined the focus
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Approved for Denial!!! Karen Stevens (Ms. Work-aHolic) is a great example of more sophisticated fraudulant applications that come into CPA Networks. Karen applied with creditapple.com and talked a semi intelligent game (LMFAO) by using some buzz words and smooth talk with a ditzy giggle (gigity-gigity). After asking several questions you can tell she has no clue how to answer most questions aside from what is on her script she is reading. She did a great job of dodging questions and deflecting topics that she had no clue about affiliate marketing! Watch out for this bad actor! #17000perclick #easyASthat #noStoppingME #ANYTHINGuHAVE #conversionads Convert2Media is a Top 10 CPA Network. Our goal is to generate the highest quality leads for our advertisers utilizing a CPA model. We utilize many fraud screening preventative techniques including in depth phone interviews so we can ensure you we are delivering highly targeted traffic from credible sources and publishers. This interview was not recorded in full but these same affiliates are hiding behind the hundreds of affiliate networks. Working with C2M you will be happy to know our team is a virtual extension of your company and to us that means delivering the best ROI to you the advertiser! Learn more about Convert2Media and our Advertiser Solutions at www.convert2media.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Succeeding in Affiliate Marketing as a Non-US Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment