Wednesday 6 February 2013

How to Start a Natural Products or any FOR PROFIT Business 101 for $200 or less

***READ MORE WISDOM HERE*** Get started www.organiclifeproducts.com Thanks for all of you that have inquired about how to start your OWN Natural Hair Products business. You can do it! My business started as a business right away because I wanted the tax benefits. I made over k in 6 months working only on the weekends. I spent a lot of money purchasing items, paying booth rent, building the business, etc. I work FT and run this as a PT business that I intend to use to pay off student loan debt. Then we’ll see about going at it FT. My business is Organic Life Products, Inc. and we create all natural products that enhance beauty, build confidence and improve overall health. Our site is www.organiclifeproducts.com Want to join my company? http I made k with my business from July – Dec working only on the weekends (20 days total). I can help you build any business, YOU CAN DO IT! “Teaching Part-time Entrepreneurs how to Achieve Full-time Success!” Tina Follow your OWN order. *Make a sell *Study, study, study your products *Add a medical disclaimer to your site *Secure url (www.godaddy.com) *Establish business within your state (I started with a Sole Proprietorship) *Establish a BUSINESS Paypal account *Get a business license in your city *Log all receipts (lunch, notebook, computer, mileage, etc.) *Establish a site to sell your products. (www.ecrater.com, http *Decide if you want a standalone website (DO NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF) *Establish 2-3 distributors (minimum


How to Start a Natural Products or any FOR PROFIT Business 101 for $200 or less

No comments:

Post a Comment