Wednesday 20 February 2013

Gayby

Gayby

Jenn and Matt are best friends from college who are now in their thirties. Single by choice, Jenn spends her days teaching hot yoga and running errands for her boss. Matt suffers from comic-book writer’s block and can’t get over his ex-boyfriend. They decide to fulfill a youthful promise to have a child together… the old fashioned way. Can they navigate the serious and unexpected snags they hit as they attempt to get their careers and dating lives back on track in preparation for parenthood? ‘Gayby’ is an irreverent comedy about friendship growing older, sex, loneliness, and the family you choose. A FilmBuff Presentation.
Video Rating: 0 / 5

childsplaymusic.com.au & www.facebook.com A video showing some of the over 60 home made musical instruments that I use with children in my hands-on music education programs here in Perth, Western Australia. My business is called Child’s Play Music because music really is child’s play. I make all of these instruments myself. Many of the instruments are made from recycled materials and they are all designed to be simple to play, very safe, and above all, almost unbreakable. I also use PVC pipe and plantation hardwood; most of the PVC pipe I use is made from recycled plastics. Many of the instruments are based on ethnic musical instruments from around the world. I do programs in kindergartens, pre-primary schools and primary schools; education support centres and education support schools; child care centres and vacation care programs. My programs are designed around hands-on learning through active child-focussed play – I don’t do performances, I guide the children through an exploration of the instruments and a range of play-based music activities. Play is the natural way for children to learn, so my programs are play-based and fun. My programs have been specifically designed to address the learning outcomes of the Curriculum Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework. They have learning links to music and the arts, mathematics, science, environmental studies, and community and multicultural studies. Children learn about music and musical instruments, about making


Gayby

No comments:

Post a Comment