Monday 10 December 2012

Q&A: Does Google still offer affiliate programs for its products?

Question by Bret: Does Google still offer affiliate programs for its products?
Since Adsense, Adwords, or other Google product referrals are now retiring at the end of August, will Google continue to offer these referral programs in other alternative forms? I signed up and became a member of Google Affiliate Network. However, I cannot locate their own referral programs in their own affiliate network. Did I overlook? Please, tell me I did.

I have a website that recommends using Adsense, Adwords, and Google Knol. So in other words, I can’t make money from my recommendations? Please someone tell me Google affiliate programs are still available somehow. Thanks. I’d greatly appreciate your help.

Best answer:

Answer by I’ll be missing u!!
i dont think google does anymore

What do you think? Answer below!


Q&A: Does Google still offer affiliate programs for its products?

No comments:

Post a Comment