Wednesday 26 December 2012

Is working at home online reliable or are they scam?

Question by : Is working at home online reliable or are they scam?
I got an email showing me a link to a home online job and when I pressed it, it showed news on how someone in my area became wealthy by posting links online for companies.
And offering me to work for them online and at home.
Are u sure?

Best answer:

Answer by Henry
Unless you have very specific skills, such as graphic design, web design, computer programming or sell on eBay, Amazon or Etsy, there are no real internet work at home jobs. On line jobs are just another urban myth. You will just be bombarded with all kinds of work at home scams such as envelope stuffing, data entry, home assembly, medical transcription, reading e mails, surveys, etc.

Add your own answer in the comments!


Is working at home online reliable or are they scam?

No comments:

Post a Comment