Monday 22 October 2012

Which affiliate marketing networks can I make the most money from?


Question by : Which affiliate marketing networks can I make the most money from?

I have been using Clickbank for affiliate marketing products for the past 4 months and I just made the payout last week since you have to have 5 different transactions to get your first payout. I only do affiliate marketing part-time on 3 blogs and 1 niche website, but I would love to eventually do it as a full-time job and make more than $ 75 a month to do so. For people who have experience with different affiliate marketing networks, which one do you see the most sales and income from?


Best answer:


Answer by Johnny
Don’t do any of that crap. You have no idea where any of your information is ending up. Identity theft is a really big issue nowadays. You should stop wasting time doing that also, because you could be making a lot more than $ 75 a month.


Check out my website to learn more about what I do.


teamworkrevps.webs.com


Hope this helps :)


Add your own answer in the comments!



Which affiliate marketing networks can I make the most money from?

No comments:

Post a Comment