Tuesday 30 October 2012

Apart from clickbank which other affiliate marketing programs offers a wide variety of digital products?


Question by : Apart from clickbank which other affiliate marketing programs offers a wide variety of digital products?

I want reputable companies like Clickbank. I would especially want to market magazines of all sort. Also if you know of magazines I can promote directly from the publisher the better. I prefer payment via paypal. Where do I get such products or programs with them?


Best answer:


Answer by BitlyBoy
No. Magazines don’t operate their own affiliate programs. CJ does it for them.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Apart from clickbank which other affiliate marketing programs offers a wide variety of digital products?

No comments:

Post a Comment